Inclusion and Exclusion Criteria
Patients who may be eligible to join this trial must meet the following criteria:
- Man or woman 18 years of age or older
- Have been diagnosed by their doctor with either:
- NASH (proven with a biopsy), OR
- Obesity and Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus
- Have mildly elevated liver enzymes but have not been diagnosed with cirrhosis, or severe liver impairment
- Are not pregnant or nursing
- Are not taking obeticholic acid (OCA)
- Do not have a history of drug or alcohol abuse within 12 months
- Have not participated in other studies and received a trial medication in the past 30 days.
If the requirements above apply, you may be eligible to participate. If you are interested in participating, please find the nearest study site to discuss next steps. Please remember that only the trial investigator can determine whether a person is eligible to participate and that you can leave the trial at any time for any reason.